Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Revivify!

Yes. Revivify is a word. And that's exactly how I feel about things right now. Significant guy and I flew north last week for a breather from the 50+ days of over 100-degree weather in Texas. I believe our sunken and sullen skin perked up in the drier and cooler mid-west weather of Montana.

I admit I'm a travel addict. Not only do you revivify your life, per se, but it gives you the opportunity to observe the environment and things around you in a new light--as it is outside of your daily mundane realm. Alright, enough of my deep thoughts.

While accruing around 1K miles across the state, we couldn't help but notice the deserted remnants of the pre- and post-war era along the roads and highways of Montana. History frozen in time. Literally, year after year.

No comments:

Post a Comment