Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Anniversary #2 - Cotton

Hubby and I made it to our second wedding anniversary amongst all of the curve balls that were thrown our way since our wedding day. I'd have to say it's nice to be (finally) living together like a married couple should be. Jobs seem to rule our lives, don't they?

Based on the traditional gift-giving chart that is referenced on last year's anniversary post, our second year anniversary gift challenge is....{drumroll}....cotton or straw.

I bought Hubby the silliest underwear I could find (not pictured, gladly!) Hubby bought me some tea towels that made my eyes well up. Anthropologie's embroidered storybook tea towels brought back memories of our wedding. It was perfect!
They fell in love, they got married, they lived happily ever after

No comments:

Post a Comment