Friday, July 3, 2015

Fireworks at the Door

Happy Fourth of July all! 
I have another Cheapskate Tip that I whipped up last minute...a quick fireworks wreath made with feathers, fabric and any wreath you already own!
Slide in the feathers. The brighter the better! Red (or blue) is best.
After you have the feathers secured symmetrically, you are ready to add fabric.
I had this blue spandex scrap fabric laying around, which made it easy to wrap. Secure with fabric pins.
There was one small area that was a bit of an eyesore so I secured a white silk flower to cover it. I used a white flower to fully represent the red, white, blue color scheme. Any of the materials you use can be colored interchangeably (blue feathers, white fabric, red flower...) It's all about using what you already have laying around!
Fireworks at our door in 5 minutes!

Wishing you all a happy and safe holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment